Alfredo Enrione is The PricewaterhouseCoopers Professor of Corporate Governance at ESE Business School, Universidad de los Andes. He is also Head of the Strategy Department, and Director of the Corporate Governance programs and of the Senior Management Program. Founder of ESE Business School and member of its board up to this day.
He is a regular advisor and member of the board of a number of Chilean and Latin American corporations and private firms. Founder and Chairman of the board of Amipass. Founder and current Chair of the Chilean chapter of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO).
Professor Enrione has pioneered the teaching and diffusion of corporate governance in Latin America through the oldest and most successful learning program for Board of Directors with over 1300 alumni over the last ten years. He is visiting professor in numerous institutions in the region.
His main interest are: Teaching and research in Strategy, Organization and Corporate Governance
- 2012 Enrione, A. Directorio y Gobierno Corporativo: El desafío de agregar valor en forma sostenida ESE Business School Publishing, Santiago de Chile
- 2007 Enrione, A. & Perera, L. Gobierno de la Empresa y Autorregulación: Bases para la Elaboración de Códigos de Buenas Prácticas en Empresas Chilenas, ESE Business School Publishing, Santiago de Chile
- 2006 Enrione, A., Mazza, C. and Zerboni, F. “Institutionalizing Codes of Governance”, American Behavioral Scientist, Volume 49, Number 7, 2006, pages 961-973
- 2005 Waitzer, E. & Enrione, A. “Paradigm Flaw: Governance v/s Management”, International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, Volume 2, nº4. Henry Stewart Publications, UK
- 1997 Alvarez, J., Enrione, A. & Mazza, C. “Legitimation and Integration Through Dependency: Graduate Business Education in Latin América”, Organization: The Critical Journal of Organization, Theory and Society, Vol 4, N° 4, 1997, pages 564-582.